Here at MembershipWorks, we believe our employees are our most important asset and in treating them well. We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Software Expert (Full Time)
Must be a Texas Resident.
Just like Sherlock Holmes, you enjoy a good puzzle. You can talk to a customer about their issues, uncover clues through your conversation, and get to the solution. Yea you, another mystery solved!
You enjoy talking to people and you like helping them solve their problems. You are patient when you need to take your time to break things down and walk the customer through each step. You prefer getting to know your customers and to ensure they have all the information necessary to be successful, rather than limiting your conversation to meet some metric.
You’re seeking to be a part of a close knit team where each team member plays a large role in our success. You don’t want the hassle of office politics, you believe in having a good work/life balance and treating everyone with respect.
Provide customer service/support, training and product demos/walkthroughs for our software by phone, email, forum and screen shares. Help diagnose customer problems and find solutions. Assist customers with setup and configuration of software. Conduct follow-up calls to ensure new customers are settling in and know how to get help when they need it. Build relationships with customers and maintain customer satisfaction.
MembershipWorks is a web-based software platform for managing memberships, billing, events, donations, volunteers and more.
Our customers are nonprofits, chambers of commerce, associations and other membership groups. The majority of our customers are really nice and super excited to get someone who can answer their questions on the phone when they call. Our customer satisfaction is high, so customer interactions are generally very positive.
MembershipWorks is used by many non-profits and groups covering many different missions, countries, languages and religions. Employees must be open-minded and provide excellent service to everyone.
- Friendly disposition, enjoy helping people
- Good conversational skills
- Good written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with technology, software and basic math (eg. pro-rating)
- Able to prioritize and stay organized
- Experience using WordPress, SquareSpace or Weebly
- Texas Resident
Good to have (but not required):
- Experience working in technical support
- Basic knowledge of accounting software – QuickBooks, Xero, etc
Work From Home Requirements
Position is 100% working remote from your home. In order to qualify for this position you must have:
- Reliable internet connection (fast enough to support streaming videos)
- A dedicated workspace, with enough room for two monitors. We’ll supply the monitors. Workspace must be void of outside noise so that you can interact professionally with clients.
- Must have a reliable computer for first 90 days. We’ll supply you with a laptop after 90 days.
Customer Service Employees will be expected to work between the hours of 9:45 am and 6:15 pm from Monday through Friday. If you have any scheduling conflicts please include that in your email. Applicants must be Texas residents.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset and in treating them well. We strive to provide a positive work environment, and providing a schedule that allow for a great work life balance.
- Work from home – we provide the equipment
- Healthcare benefits
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Ongoing Training
- $17-21 per hour
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.