Getting Started - Without Code
For MembershipWorks features to work properly, you’ll need to disable Ajax page changing in Without Code.
- In Without Code, go to Settings > Head HTML
- Under “AJAX Page Changing (Quick Navigation)”, toggle “Enable AJAX Page Changing” to turn it off.
To add MembershipWorks features to your site:
- Create a new page for your feature. Note that you should build a new page for each additional MembershipWorks feature you want to add. You cannot place multiple MembershipWorks widgets on the same page.
- Click on “+ Widgets” in Without Code and search for MembershipWorks.
- Drag the widget into a new row on the right.
- Enter your MembershipWorks Organization ID and select the feature mode you want such as member directory, event calendar, etc. You can find your Organization ID in MembershipWorks under Organization Settings.