Admins can now disable renewals for a membership level. Note that with the feature engaged, renewals are not disabled for members who are on auto recurring billing.
This feature may be useful for:
- An initial membership level valid only for a member’s first year. This will force the member to choose a different membership (from available upgrades/downgrades) at renewal time.
- If renewals are only allowed within a specific time period during the year (note that upgrades/downgrades should be disabled for the level).
To engage this setting:
- Go to Labels & Membership
- Click on the membership level that needs to be disabled
- On the “Membership Level” tab for that membership, enable the setting “Do not allow online renewals for this membership (excludes automatic recurring renewals)”
- Click “Save & Next”
Comments are closed.